Assessment & Evaluation – how student marks & learning skills are determined
Resources for Parents:
– Soft skills to support achievement of goals and strategies to meet personal needs.
Levels of Achievement
– Performance standards outlined in achievement charts for each subject area.
Categories of Knowledge & Skills
– Four different ways that students demonstrate understanding of course curriculum.
Assessment Practices – coming semester 2
– How teachers utilize assessment to further student learning.
Assessment Strategies – coming semester 2
– Methods utilized by teachers to gather student understanding of curriculum and expectations.
Links to Important Assessment & Evaluation Resources
- WCDSB AP Memo for Assessment, Evaluation and Reporting – APC050
- Growing Success Document – Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Education website